NTSE-2020 is the seventh in a series of international conferences that was initiated with HITES-2012 and NTSE-2012. Subsequently, the series continues with the NTSE title. The conference focuses on forefront challenges in physics, namely the fundamentals of nuclear structure and reactions, the origin of the strong inter-nucleon interactions from QCD, and computational nuclear physics with leadership class computer facilities to provide forefront simulations leading to new discoveries. The series of NTSE-HITES conferences are aimed to bring together nuclear theorists, computer scientists and applied mathematicians.
Previous NTSE-HITES conferences:
- NTSE-2018: October 29 – November 2, 2018, IBS Headquarters, Daejeon, Korea
- NTSE-2016: September 19–23, 2016, Pacific National University, Khabarovsk, Russia
- NTSE-2014: June 23–27, 2014, Pacific National University, Khabarovsk, Russia
- NTSE-2013: May 13–17, 2013, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, USA
- NTSE-2012: June 18–22, 2012, Pacific National University, Khabarovsk, Russia
- HITES-2012: June 4–7, 2012, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA